February 1st- Report Cards Go Home
February 7th- Millbrook Public Library
February 13th- Bardavon Trip
February 14th- School Spirit Day (Red/Pink)
February 15th-18th- Presidents' Day Holiday Recess
February 27th- Spring Pictures
Our Daily Special Schedule
Day 1: PE
Day 2: PE
Day 3: PE
Day 4: Music
Day 5: Art
Day 6: Library/Technology
Unit 3-Length- Standard Units of Measurement
- Measuring Length in Meters
- Measuring Length in Centimeters
- Measuring Length in Inches
- Measuring Length in Yards
-Homework will go along with content covered in class.
- Please continue to use the Xtra Math program on the computer to build fact fluency.
* Practice your addition and subtraction facts !
English Language Arts
Guided Reading- Students reading and responding to appropriate leveled text.
Readers' Workshop & Writers' Workshop
Homework: Book In The Bag- This is sent home for each week on Friday and to be returned the following Friday with parent initials on Reading Log.
This month we will be working on:
Rural, Urban and Suburban Communities
Our next units of study will be. . .