October 1st-4th School Spirit Week
Monday: Sports Jersey
Wednesday: Crazy Hat/Hair
Friday: School Colors ( Blue or Gray )
October 8th- Columbus Day- No School
October 16th & 17th- Book Fair
October 19th- Pink Out Day
October 31st- Costume/Pumpkin Colors
Our Daily Special Schedule
Day 1: PE
Day 2: PE
Day 3: PE
Day 4: Music
Day 5: Art
Day 6: Library/Technology
Unit 1- Numbers to 1,000
Chapter 3 - Comparing Numbers
- Compare Numbers Within 1,000
- Count on, and Count Back-Number Patterns
Unit 2- Addition and Subtraction
-Review Addition and Subtraction Within 20
- Review: Part/Whole Word Problems
- Review: Comparison Word Problems
-Homework will go along with content covered in class.
- Please continue to use the Xtra Math program on the computer to build fact fluency.
* Practice your addition and subtraction facts !
English Language Arts
Guided Reading- Students reading and responding to appropriate leveled text.
Readers' Workshop & Writers' Workshop
Homework: Book In The Bag- This is sent home for each week on Friday and to be returned the following Friday with parent initials on Reading Log.
This month we will be working on:
Our next units of study will be. . .