June 3rd- Field Day Raindate
June 14th- School Spirit Day (Red, White, Blue )
June 17th- Grade 2 Luau & Third Grade Orientation
June 18th- Bronx Zoo Trip- Grade 2
June 26th- Last Day of School
Our Daily Special Schedule
Day 1: PE
Day 2: PE
Day 3: PE
Day 4: Music
Day 5: Art
Day 6: Library/Technology
Unit 10- Time
- Half Hour
- Quarter Hour
- Five Minute Intervals
Unit 11- Tables and Graphs
- Reading and Interpreting Picture Graphs
- Reading and Interpreting Bar Graphs
- Reading and Interpreting Line Plots
Unit 12- Geometry
- Flat and Curved Surfaces
- Half Circles and Quarter Circles
-Homework will go along with content covered in class.
- Please continue to use the Xtra Math program on the computer to build fact fluency.
* Practice your addition and subtraction facts !
English Language Arts
Guided Reading- Students reading and responding to appropriate leveled text.
Readers' Workshop & Writers' Workshop
Homework: Book In The Bag- This is sent home for each week on Friday and to be returned the following Friday with parent initials on Reading Log.
This month we will be working on:
Our next units of study will be. . .