Composición Unidad 2. Due:
- Your answer should be written entirely in Spanish and should contain a minimum of 30 words. Your answers must be written in your own words; no credit will be given for a response that is copied or substantially the same as material from other parts of this examination. Place names and brand names written in Spanish count as one word. Contractions are also counted as one word. Salutations and closings as well as commonly used abbreviations are included in the word count. Numbers, unless written as words, and names of people are not counted as words.
- Be sure that you have satisfied the purpose of the task. The sentence structure and/or expressions used should be connected logically and demonstrate a wide range of vocabulary with minimal repetition.
You would like to correspond with a pen pal from Ecuador. Your teacher has given you an address for an international pen-pal service. In Spanish, write a note to this service describing yourself and your interests. You may wish to include:
• your name and age
• your hobbies
• your likes and dislikes
• what you do on weekends and after school
• whether you would like to write to a girl or a boy
• what age you would like your pen pal to be
• what interests you would like your pen pal to have