Composición Unidad 5. Due:
- Your answer should be written entirely in Spanish and should contain a minimum of 30 words. Your answers must be written in your own words; no credit will be given for a response that is copied or substantially the same as material from other parts of this examination. Place names and brand names written in Spanish count as one word. Contractions are also counted as one word. Salutations and closings as well as commonly used abbreviations are included in the word count. Numbers, unless written as words, and names of people are not counted as words.
- Be sure that you have satisfied the purpose of the task. The sentence structure and/or expressions used should be connected logically and demonstrate a wide range of vocabulary with minimal repetition.
You want to have a birthday celebration for your best friend. In Spanish, write a note to your parents describing your plans. You may wish to include:
• the date and time of the celebration
• what activity you wish to do to celebrate the birthday
• where you want to celebrate the birthday
• who you want to attend the birthday celebration
• what refreshments you want to serve
• suggestions for a gift
• how you feel about celebrating this birthday