Composición Unidad 10. Due:
- Your answer should be written entirely in Spanish and should contain a minimum of 30 words. Your answers must be written in your own words; no credit will be given for a response that is copied or substantially the same as material from other parts of this examination. Place names and brand names written in Spanish count as one word. Contractions are also counted as one word. Salutations and closings as well as commonly used abbreviations are included in the word count. Numbers, unless written as words, and names of people are not counted as words.
- Be sure that you have satisfied the purpose of the task. The sentence structure and/or expressions used should be connected logically and demonstrate a wide range of vocabulary with minimal repetition.
You are at a restaurant in Chile. After the meal you are asked to complete a comment card expressing your opinion about the restaurant and/or meal. In Spanish, write a note expressing your opinion about the restaurant and/or meal. You may wish to include:
• your name
• name and location/city of the restaurant
• what you order (appetizer, main dish, dessert, beverage, etc.)
• what do you think about the food
• what is your opinion about the price
• what do you think about the waitress/waiter
• would you recommend this restaurant to a friend
• how many starts do you give this restaurant